MBA Courses at the top colleges
The MBA or Masters in Business Administration is one of the popular post-graduation programs that are undergone not just by those who have done BBA, but from other disciplines too. Studying MBA at one of the top colleges ensures that students can get quality education and master management subjects that would help them in their future career. The MBA is a professional program that allows students to get a qualification and skills required to work as managers.
MBA program Details
ILAM (Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management) is a leading management institute that offers a variety of management programs that are career-oriented.
Following are the details of the MBA program offered by ILAM
- The program is open to any graduate. Usually, 50% marks would be insisted. Most colleges would use the results of an entrance exam to decide on admission. Top colleges would have also conduct group discussions and an interview to decide on admission to the program.
- The MBA program is a 2-year program that is conducted over 4 semesters.
- The MBA programs offered by ILAM are:
- o MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- o MBA Aviation Management
- o MBA Banking and Wealth Management
- o MBA Marketing and Automobile Management
- The first and second semester focuses on general management subjects, while the last year would focus on specialization subjects.
- In the final year, students would specialize in one area of management. They also need to do a project.
- The project is important as it allows students to acquire practical skills where they apply the concepts they learnt.
- On completing the MBA program, the students can look forward to getting an entry-level managers job in any organization, depending on their specialization.
Apart from ILAM, most students prefer MBA at UPES University as well. It is a great career-oriented course opening multiple career avenues for students.