Academy of Carver Aviation
ILAM has joined hands with a leading Pilot training Institute Carver Aviation with an aim to expand learning horizons for the students. Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited (ACAPL) is a DGCA Approved Flying School, in operation since 1995. ACAPL is a state-of-the-art flying school established at Baramati, Maharashtra.
ACAPL offers courses in Pilot Training and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. The training integrates Commercial Pilot’s License, Private Pilot’s License and Instrument Rating and covers all theory & practical elements. Hundreds of students have built their careers as Pilots while training with carver. The Academy also provides training in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME).
- Infrastructure: : The Class rooms, Avionics Labs, Examination cell, Projector room and Conference hall are fully furnished and Air-conditioned. The library is well stocked with over 1000 books on aviation.
- Accommodation and other facilities:The hostel consists of 30 rooms, each room is well equipped with Communications, Television and attached Toilet & Bath.
- Cafeteria:Academy adopts and ensures that students are provided with healthy and hygienic food. The hostel is well maintained and managed by the academy staff.
- Flying Training: 200 Hours of Flying as per DGCA Syllabus will be at Carver Aviation
- Student Pilot License issuance
- FRTOL issuance
- Flying training with instruction
- Simulator Flying if required
- DGCA CPL documentation
- Accommodation facilitation
- Local transportation facilitation