ICRI has joined hands with one of India’s Leading University – Reva University, Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India
Under the ambit of School of Clinical Research & Healthcare Management & School of Logistics & Aviation Management few of the specialized courses have been created in collaboration with REVA University,Bangalore to offer the UGC Recognized programmes, providing new heights to the career of young aspirants.
Under this association, ICRI students taking admissions in Bangalore will study at the sprawling campus of Reva University, which is equipped with world-class facilities and spread over 45 acres of lush green land located very near to the Bengaluru International Airport.
The Infrastructural pride of the university includesall the latest amenities for the all-round development of the students which not only stimulate intellect, but also promote mental and physical fitness.
Library: Fully air-conditioned Library with computers for the students to make absolute use of digital content and develop a broader spectrum of research. Apart from the grand collection of books, journals, technical reports and articles, the digital platform at the Library and ICT block boasts about its subscriptions to more than 20,000 electronic journal titles, and innumerable collection of e-books and electronic reference material central to every course at the University.
Classrooms: The classrooms are spacious, well ventilated and IT enabled. The multiple conference halls, seminar halls, meeting halls, auditorium, the amphitheater and the Open-Air theatre facilitate smooth conduct of all the events in the University.
Sports: All recreational and fitness needs of the students are met on campus through state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor sports and games facilities.
Canteen: The most modernized and centralized kitchen facilities and a variety of offerings ranging from meals with South-Indian and North-Indian dishes along with snacks and beverages.
Hostels: Providing a comfortable and safe environment to its students is the University’s top most priority. The in-campus departmental store, snack shop, book store and other such amenities ensure that the students have all their basic requirements met easily on campus.
Following of the courses being provided
School of Clinical Research & Healthcare Management
- BSc Clinical Research & Healthcare Management – 3 Years
- MSc Clinical Research -2 Years
- MBA Healthcare & Hospital Management -2 Years
- MBA Pharma Marketing & Management -2 Years
- MBA - Agriculture Management -2 Years
- PhD Clinical Research – 3 Years
- PhD Healthcare & Hospital Management – 3 Years
- PhD Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Research – 3 Years
School of Logistics & Aviation Management
- BBA Aviation Management – 3 Years
- BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management – 3 Years
- BBA Public Policy & Government Administration (with Civil Services preparation) – 3 Years
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management – 2 Years
- MBA Aviation Management – 2 Years
- MBA Banking & Private Equity Management – 2 Years
- PhD Aviation Management – 3 Years
- PhD Logistics & Supply Chain Management – 3 Years