MMS- Masters in Management Studies-Logistics & E-Commerce Management
MMS- Masters in Management Studies - Material Management & E-Commerce
- The global Material Management is also known as Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- The Industry is valued at US$ 8.1 trillion & will grow to US$ 15.5 trillion by 2023.
- The U.S., which contributes to over 25% of the global industry value, spends close to 9% of its GDP on logistics services.
- The sector currently employs over 40 million people in the world.
- Indian logistics market to double by 2020.
- Indian Logistics industry would need 28.4 million skilled people in the “Senior Resource Category” in warehouse management by 2022.
- Technological change in the logistics industry demands a trained workforce in all areas of the sector.
- Indian logistics industry is at an inflection point and will reach a market size of over $125 billion in coming years.
What is Material Management & E-Commerce?
Material management is the oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer.
- Management is the process/chain management of transport flow and the storage of goods and services from its origin to it consumptions.
- It includes both inbound & outbound movements.
- Supply chain management can be divided into 3 main flows: Product flow, Information flow, and Finances flow
- Awarded as the best Institute for “Logistics & Supply Chain Management” programs
- ILAM has strong industry tie-ups
- Industry Specific Knowledge being delivered to the students
- 17000+ students alumni network working across the globe
- 100% Placement Assurance
- Ashok Leyland
- DB SCHENKER
Why MMS- Masters in Management Studies - Material Management & E-Commerce?
- The industry has a huge shortage of skilled professionals.
- Industry generating lacs jobs every year.
- Hence our job oriented program prepares aspirants for niche industries and bridges the gap between demand and supply.
What would you Study?
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management I
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Total Quality Management & Six Sigma
- Financial Management Part II
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Techniques
- Management Information System
- Business & Supply Chain
- Risk Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Transportation, Design & Simulation
- Operations Management
- Introduction to Operation Research
- Strategic Management
- Global Supply & Chain and Logistics Management
- International Business
- Exim Policy & Export Procedure and Documentation
Graduates with 50% in Commerce, Statistics, Maths, Science and Economics are eligible to enroll for this programme.
Candidates need to fill the application form to appear for online test. The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.