MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain management
A Great Career Option
Logistics and Aviation Management
- Logistics is the art and science of managing and controlling the flow of goods, energy, information and other resources from the source of production to the marketplace. Logistics is concerned with strategically managing the supply chain so that the right goods get to the right place, in the right quantity, at the right time, in the best condition & at an acceptable cost.
Career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Indian logistics industry is estimated to generate business worth $110 billion in the next two years.
- As per rough estimate, the industry would need around 420,000 skilled manpower by 2015
Salary Packages / Remuneration
- You may initially start at entry level or mid-level jobs.
- Typically initial salary packages range from Rs. 3.0 Lac to 6.0Lacks per annum.
- MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is a comprehensive program designed to impart the expertise necessary for effective management of a logistics operation.
- The program is designed to meet the high demand for trained personnel in the industry.
- Candidates will receive a Management Degree in Logistic and Supply Chain Management from a UGC recognized university.
- The program utilizes Net-based delivery with online lectures, assignments. Additionally, optional classroom interaction sessions are also conducted periodically.
- Graduates with 55% with the subject’s commerce, Statistics, Math’s, Science, and Economics are eligible to enroll for this program.
- ILAM has deep industry relations and will help in placement through matching profiles of the successful candidates with opportunities that come up in the industry.
- Independent Study: flexibility in terms of place, pace and duration of study
- Student Support Center and Career Center
- Use modern information and communication technologies
- Affordable fee structure and UGC approved syllabus
- International Jurisdiction
- Gain practical knowledge through real-world case studies and team projects in product development
- Modules include Principles of Logistics Management, Economics & Management Decisions, Application of IT in Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management, Safety, Security & Insurance, Strategic Management, Planning for Logistics & Transportation, CRM, Purchasing & Supply Management, Professional Bodies involved in Logistics, Cold chain Management
- Integrated experience - Internship/ Training in the Industry for 3-4 months.