FAQ’s on ILAM
How is the placements at ILAM?
ILAM has a 100% placement record. We believe in providing students with the best academic & industry exposure. For details, please refer the mentioned links Placement in aviation Hospitality & Placement Logistics
Are all the placements done only through campus? What is the recruitment process?
Yes, placements are done through campus recruitment. The recruiting companies for campus placements follow their standard selection procedures.
What are the Eligibility Criteria’s for different courses at ILAM?
- Eligibility for the BBA Programs: Candidate must have cleared 12th standard from a recognized board with min 50% marks.
- Eligibility for the MBA Programs: Graduation preferably in engineering, Science, Statistics and economics from a recognized university with min 50%.
- Eligibility of PhD Programs: Master’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university with min 55%.
- Eligibility for PG Diploma Programs: Graduates with min 50% marks.
- Eligibility for Diploma Programs: Candidate must have cleared 12th standard from a recognized board with min 50% marks.
- Entrance exams are conducted to judge the knowledge of the candidate in disciples like Quantitative ability, Communication, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, General English, aptitude and attitude to solve basic problems at work place.
- The admissions committee will review each application on an individual basis, looking for inclination and aptitude towards fulfilling industry specific standards. On clearing the entrance exams students will have to go through an interview and a group discussion.
Does ILAM help in the getting the internship in the industry?
ILAM’s Corporate Interface Team ensure that our students get the insights of the related industries. Industry attachments – Industry Visits/ Guest Lectures / Seminars / Workshops / Internships. Students have the chance to earn during their internship (depending on the calibre of the candidate).
List of Awards ILAM has got?
- ILAM has been awarded as the “Best Institute for Aviation, Logistics & Supply Chain Management in North India by World Education Summit 2018.
- Star News Recognized ILAM for the “Best B- School” Leadership award.
- ILAM was the winner of 18th and 19th Dewang Mehta awards for 2 consecutive years for the category of “Best teaching practices in Logistics and Aviation” and Best Institute Award from Star TV.
How many campuses ILAM have?
We have 6 Campuses across India – Delhi, Dehradun, Jaipur, Mumbai & Pune.
What can we find the faculty details?
The faculty is being headed by our Chairman, Dr. Hari Gautam (Ex-UGC Chairman – India). All the faculty members are well qualified with experience from the industry & the academia. You can go to the Faculty link for the complete details of our faculty. For more details you may refer the link http://www.ilamindia.in/faculty.php.
Is there any financial help available for deserving candidates?
There is generous financial help available for the academically brilliant, rank holders and needy students in the form of tuition fee and hostel fee waiver apart from Scholarships.
How flexible and comprehensive is the curriculum?
ILAM curriculum is developed in consultation with relevant industry experts with a core objective to develop students with the specialized skills and prepare them for employment in their chosen field, be it Logistics, Aviation, Automobile, Finance, Design Industry.
Where will the lectures take place?
ILAM has strong academic tie-ups across India. Classes will be held in our Delhi, Dehradun, Jaipur, Pune & Mumbai campus.
How can I apply?
The candidates need to fill the application form. On selection the candidates need to go through a written test followed by an interview and group discussion. The forms are available at any of our campuses or can even be downloaded from the website - www.ilamindia.in
How do I contact for more information about the programs?
The Interested students can come for inquiry at any of our centres in Delhi, Dehradun, Jaipur, Pune & Mumbai.
What is the age bracket for joining these courses?
The age requirement in the BBA & MBA programs ranges anywhere between 17-28 years of age.
Does ILAM have a placement cell?
Yes, ILAM regularly attracts top Indian and multinational companies’ especially in the field of Logistics, Aviation, Banking, Automobile, Competitive Exams & Design Industry also has a record of 100% placement.
Is the number of seats in the BBA & MBA program limited?
Yes, there are limited seats in both BBA & MBA programs. The admission is subject to clearing the entrance exams.
What is DRES?
ILAM is a part of DRES, a non-profit organization. Over the years it has moved from strength to strength to emerge as one of the premier education, research and service providers with path breaking programs, which were the first of their kind in the country.
Which are the affiliated universities with ILAM?
ILAM has brought Universities & industry partners together at one platform with an aim to make skilled professionals in the industries of tomorrow.
- Dehradun Campus – We have Himgiri Zee University as an affiliated partner
- Gurugram Campus – We have Ansal University as an affiliated partner
- Ghaziabad Campus – We have Mewar University as an affiliated partner
- Jaipur Campus – We have Jaipur National University as an affiliated partner
- Pune Campus – We have Ajeenkya DY Patil University as an affiliated partner
- Mumbai Campus – We have our own campus in Mumbai
What are the teaching methodologies used by ILAM?
- Classroom Lectures
- Case studies analysis
- Workshops for skill enhancement
- Industrial Visits
- Guest Lectures
- Projects / Assignments
- Seminars / Conferences
What is the expected salary after completion of course?
INR 3 lac to INR 6 lacs p.a. after completion of the BBA program
INR 4 lac to INR 7 lacs p.a. after completion of the MBA program