BBA in Business Analytics & Data Science
ILAM School of Business Analytics & Data Science has introduced a unique program BBA Business analytics & data science which helps prepares aspirants for the booming data analytics industry.
BBA business analytics & data science is India's first specialised Undergraduate program focusing on the data science and business analytics industry. Aspirants now will have the opportunity to join the booming industry on completion of this program and the industry to select candidates who will be job ready.
What is Business Analytics & Data Science?
Business analytics (BA) is comprises of practice of iterative, methodical exploration of an organization's data, with an emphasis on statistical analysis. Business analytics is used by companies committed to data-driven decision-making. Business analytics techniques focuses onto two main areas. The first is basic business intelligence. This involves examining historical data to get a sense of how a business department, team or staff member performed over a particular time. Data Science is the science of data study using statistics, algorithms, & technology.
Scope of Business Analytics & Data Science?
- Business Analytics Market is expected to reach $71.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.9%.
- The data science market is expected to reach USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9%.
- India is currently among top 10 big data analytics markets in the world.
- Big data analytics sector in India is expected to witness eight-fold growth to reach USD 16 billion by 2025 from the current USD 2 billion, industry experts.
What will be taught?
Semester- I (Foundation)
- Introduction to Analytics
- Statistical Methods for Decision Making
- Marketing and CRM
- Business Finance
Semester- II (Analytics Techniques)
- Optimization Techniques
- Advance Statistics
- Data Mining
- Predictive Modelling
- Time Series Forecasting
- Machine Learning
Semester- III (Domain Exposure)
- Marketing and Retail Analytics
- Web & Social Media Analytics
- Finance & Risk Analytics
- Supply Chain & Logistics Analytics
Semester- IV (Tools)
- SAS (Online)
Semester- V (Experiential Learning)
- Capstone Projects
- Case Studies
- Student centric learning approach
- Industry attachments: Seminars / Conferences / Workshops / Industry Visits / Guest Lectures / Case Studies.
- Lectures by Industry Experts
- Acquire ability to design intelligent solutions in variety of domains & business applications.
- Gain Hands on experience with Business Analytic components, intelligent reasoning and various other tools and technologies.
- Data Scientist
- Quantitative Analyst/Modeller
- Big Data Scientist
- Data Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Manager or Consultant
- Big Data Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
- Analytics Associate Metrics
- Analytics Specialist Database Administrator
- Retail Sales Analyst
- Big Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Business Analyst Specialist
10+2 candidates with PCM as compulsory subjects
Fill online application form and appear for entrance exam.