Aviation & Travel Tourism Management
MBA in Aviation Management is designed to fulfil the needs of today’s rapidly changing global aviation industry. The curriculum is designed to meet the rising need for developing core managerial skills required in the aviation sector today, in domestic as well as at the international/global level employments.
Preview Of The Course Units
In this course you will learn about the aviation business, what are the different ramp & terminal operations, air transport economics & accounting and aviation safety & security.
- Overview of international Civil Aviation
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Airport Terminal Operations
- Airlines Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Airlines operations management
- Aviation & environmental issues
- Aviation Marketing
- Strategic management
- Aviation law & Insurance
Unique features of the Programme
- Personality Development
- Computer Application –CBT (Galileo Basic Training –Triple Package for airlines, hotel & road transportation).
- Foreign Language
- First Aid Training
- Project Work; Preparation & Presentation
- Internship/ Training in the Industry for 3-4 months.