Diploma in Aviation
ILAM is a most advanced and prevalent Logistics & Aviation learning solution Provider in India and a winner of the 18th & 19th Dewang Mehta awards for 2 consecutive years for the category of "Best teaching practices in Logistics and Aviation". ILAM Diploma in Aviation Management is designed to fulfil the needs of today’s rapidly changing global Aviation industry.
- 6 Months
In this course you will learn on the management aspects of aviation such as Overview of Civil Aviation, Principals of Management, Airport Terminal Operations, Aviation Security, Business Communication, Airport Operations,In flight service management,cabin crew ,ground staff handling etc.
Aviation industry :The multi billion dollar Aviation industry has grown by 25% year on year with more than 2.5 - 5 Lac job opportunities in the Indian Aviation industry and is poised to become the third largest in the world by 2020.
Unique Features of the program & Industry:
- Be a part of the billion dollar industry and earn 6 figure salary packages!
- Industry Attachment: Project Work; Preparation & Presentation,guest lectures and industry visits : Practical course enabling you to blend theory with practical and apply classroom teaching!
- Get exposure from aviation experts such as Galileo for ticketing/reservation systems and first aid training from top hospitals.
- Starting salary of INR - 3.0 Lac - INR -6.0 Lac p.a.
- 100% Placements in leading Aviation/Airline/Consulting/Hospitality/Travel & Tourism/Airports etc and take advantage of supply and demand gap.
- Glamorous job with a chance to see the world and stay at the most expensive hotels.
- Medical benefits for you
- Free Air tickets for self & family
Major companies you can work for:
- GMR Dial
- Jet Airways
- British Airways
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Royal Jordanian
Career prospects are as follows:
- Airport Service Manager
- Airport Services Supervisor
- In-flight Instructor
- In-flight Manager
- Reservation & Ticketing agent
- Guest Services Manager
- Duty Manager
- Flight Dispatcher
- Flight Schedule Coordinator
- Air Cargo Admistrator
- Base Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- Security Supervisor
- Many more...
How to apply:-
- Fill up the ILAM application form.
- Application form would be sent to your Email after paying the application fee i.e. INR 1000/-.
- Clear the personal interview and or if needed give the ILAM entrance test
- If selected, then you can register for the ILAM Diploma course.