Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain management
Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
ILAM is the highly advanced and prevalent Logistics & Aviation institute in India and a winner of the 18th & 19th Dewang Mehta awards for the 2 consecutive years in the category of "Best teaching practices in Logistics and Aviation". ILAM Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is designed to fulfil the current needs of the rapidly changing global Logistics industry.
This course gives you the deep insight of the management aspects of Logisticslike theWarehouse & Inventory Management, Principles & Practices of Management, Business Communication, Human Resource Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, E-Commerce, Application of ICT in Supply Chain Management, etc.
The multi billion dollarLogistics industry at present employs over 16.74 million employees and it is expected to employ more than 28.4 million employees by 2022. Therefore, this sector will have one of the utmost incremental human resource requirement of around 11.7 million by 2022.
Key trends observed in the Indian logistics industry are:
- The initiatives Government of India is takingto encourage the manufacturing sector and exports are expected to upsurge the demand for logistics functions.
- The thriving e-commerce market (like Amazon, Ebay, Flipkart and many others) in India is bringing in new opportunities for logistics & supply chain professionals.
- The anticipated implementation of countrywide uniform GST is likely to change the distribution structure of many industries, as it eradicates the requirement for dedicated warehouses for each individual administrative region.
There is a huge demand of expert professionals in the logistics and supply chain management, where you can make a good career.
Unique Features of the program & Industry:
- Be a part of the fast growing industry and earn 6 figure salary packages!
- Industry Attachment: Project Work; Preparation & Presentation,guest lectures and industry
- visits: Practical course enabling you to blend theory with practical and apply classroom teaching!
- Get exposure from industry experts.
- Starting salary of INR - 3.0 Lacs - INR -6.0 Lacs p.a.
- 100% Placements in leading Logistics, freight and retail brands and take advantage of supply and demand gap.
- Specialised jobs with excellent skills makes you most employable all across the globe.
Major companies you can work for:
- Big Bazaar
- Reliance Retail Stores
- First Flight
- Agarwal Packers and Movers
- Ashok Leyland
- Atlas Logistics
Career prospects are as follows:
- Customer Service Manager
- Process Associate
- Logistics Engineer
- Vendor Managed Inventory Controller
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Systems Support Manager
How to apply:-
- Fill up the ILAM application form.
- Application form would be sent to your Email after paying the application fee i.e. INR 1000/-.
- Clear the personal interview and or if needed give the ILAM entrance test
- If selected, then you can register for the ILAM Diploma course.