BBA Aviation and Travel Tourism - 3 Year
Let’s talk about the Industry
- The Indian aviation industry has moved from being a government owned industry to being a privately owned full service airline and low cost carriers.
- India has jumped to the ninth position in world’s aviation market from the 12 th in 2006 with a growth rate by 25 % in the last 5 years.
3 Years BBA Programme in Aviation and Travel Tourism
- It is globally acknowledged fact that the aviation and travel tourism industry is growing, both in format and handling of specialized functions at a rapid pace. The growth in aviation signals parallel growth in travel and tourism sector.
- In this course students will learn how an aviation, travel and hospitality industry functions, basics of business communication and economics, Aviation operations, Safety and Security and role of human resource in aviation industry.
- Personality development program helps in developing skills to deal with aviation customers.
Preview of the Course Units
The course module has been developed in response to industry’s specific needs. It comprises of the following course units:
- Introduction to Aviation, Hospitality and travel tourism
- Business Communication
- In-flight Service Management
- Airport and Airlines Ground Handling Operations
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Safety and Security
Features of the Program
- Personality development
- Foreign Language
- First Aid training
- Computer Application CBT (Galileo Basic Training-Triple Package for Airlines, Hostel and road transportation).
- Industry Attachments with Project work and Presentations