Admissions Open 2019
The students need to first fill the Query Form visiting the College / University website for the course which they would like to apply for.
Once the application has been received & reviewed. The counselling session of a student would take place. The aim of our admission counsellors is to provide a helping hand to the students so that they can choose the right career path along with clearing their queries.
After the counselling session is completed, the students then proceed with the application form. Our Admission procedure starts in the month of April through till August. Application forms and Prospectus can be obtained from the following:
- ILAM campuses are in Bengaluru, Delhi, Dehradun, Jaipur, Mumbai & Pune.
- Prospectus and Application Forms are also available online and can be purchased across the counter for Rs 1300/-.
To maintain high academic standard, the Institute gives due importance to the quality of students enrolled. To ensure this, the selection of individual student will undergo the following procedure:
- Written examination
- Personal interview
- Screening and selection of students based on merit
Entrance exams are conducted to judge the knowledge of the candidate in disciples like Quantitative ability, Communication, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, General English, aptitude and attitude to solve basic problems at work place. ILAM accepts the CAT, MAT, XAT & GMAT test scores.
The admissions committee will review each application on an individual basis, looking for inclination and aptitude towards fulfilling industry specific standards. This will be followed by a Group Discussions & Interview.
After PI & Written Examination along with the final screening of the candidate, selection letter will be issued to the student. In the letter, all the necessary details will be mentioned along with a registration date. The students need to pay registration amount so as to confirm the seat for the program.
The candidate need to pay the registration fee on or before the date mentioned in the selection letter. The registration amount is the part of the fees which the candidate has to submit once selection of the candidate has been confirmed.
- Registration for Degree Courses INR 50,000
- Registration for Diploma Courses INR 35,000
- Registration for Online Courses INR 30,000
- Registrations for PG Diploma Courses INR 50,000
- Registrations for Executive Courses INR 50,000
To be eligible for any university examination 75% attendance is mandatory. The students need to ensure that they are attending regular classes to appear in the university examination.
- All Cheques / Demand Drafts of BBA/ BSc/ BA/MBA/ PhD/MSc have to be in favour of “Institute of Clinical Research India” or in the name of respective university. PG Diploma programs have to be in favour of “ICRI Corporate Services Private Ltd.
- Registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances and under no circumstances students are allowed to take any legal action against the institute. Any verbal promises/communication made for refund of registration fee will not be accepted. This is also applicable in case if the student drops out for any reason whatsoever and demands for a refund on the registration and balance fees paid.
- Fees paid to the university is non refundable under any circumstances.
- Taxes once collected as per policy of the Govt. are non – refundable.
- Any charges towards books/study material are non – refundable.
Candidates should note the following:
Following documents must be attached with the admission form:
- XII Class original mark sheet and self-attested Photocopy
- XII Class original / provisional certificate and self-attested Photocopy
- X class certificate and self-attested Photocopy for D.O.B
- Migration Certificate
- College Mark sheet (if applying for Masters programme)
- Two photographs
- Aadhar Card / Passport Copy
- Address Proof
- Hard copy of ILAM application form
Minimum eligibility criteria for application to the course would be either of the following:
- Eligibility for the PhD Programs : Master's Degree from a recognized university in any stream with 55%.
- Eligibility for the BBA Programs : Candidate must have cleared 12th standard from a recognized board with 50%.
- Eligibility for the MBA Programs : Graduation preferably in Commerce, Engineering, Science, Statistics and Economics from a recognized university with 50%.
- Eligibility for the PG Diploma Programs : All Graduates with min 50%.
- Eligibility for the Diploma Programs : All Intermediate with min 50%.