Warning: include(header-style.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/00/12433500/html/ilamindia.in/what_makes_graphic_designing_a_good_career.php on line 33

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'header-style.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php') in /home/content/00/12433500/html/ilamindia.in/what_makes_graphic_designing_a_good_career.php on line 33
Preparing Future Managers in Logistics, Aviation, Banking, Automobile, Competitive Exams & Design Industry
Preparing Future Managers in Logistics, Aviation, Banking, Automobile, Competitive Exams & Design Industry

What makes graphic designing a good career choice?


If you are planning to become a graphic designer then let me tell you- it is the perfect time for you to get started. The demand for graphic designers is expected to skyrocket in the near future. With the fusion of graphic designing with augmented reality and 3D printing, the future of graphic designing is expected to elevate to a new height. As the technology is getting advance with time and the media industry has shown significant growth in last few years, the need for visual content is going to increase at a very high rate.

What are the graphic design industry statistics in India?

The turnover of Graphic Design industry in India worth $11 billion. It is estimated by the economists that this industry will continue to grow at the rate of approximately 7% in the next five years that is 2018-2022.

The trend of employment in Graphic Design Industry

Ministry of Commerce & Industry Indiaconducted a survey to assess the rate of employment in various industries in India. The survey is based on the secondary data collected on 36,337 designers in India. The result of this survey is eye-opening for everyone, as nearly 87% of graphic designers are employed as full-time employee in various MNCs and companies. The rest of 13% are self-employed.

The major employers in Graphic Design Industry

The scope of graphic designing is not limited to advertising only, the latest innovations has transformed the future of graphic designing. There is a lot of potential in this career, and if one has creative ideas to inspire and engage people then this is the best career to choose what is logistics management.

The use of graphic design by Indian firms spread across various sectors such as FMCG companies, IT & Communication industry, Automobile Industry and Retail sector. Fashion design industry has a high demand for skilled graphic designers.

Apart from this, many other industries utilize the skills of graphic designers to promote their business. A graphic designer has good scope of employment in insurance companies, publishing companies, apparel and footwear companies and real estate companies also what is aviation industry.

How to become a skilled graphic designer?

To become a professional graphic designer, it is important for you to pursue a degree course from a reputed educational institute. These courses help you a lot in acquiring the required skills like sketching, drawing, typography, etc.

Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management (India) is one of the top institutes of India which provides an undergraduate degree course in designing. The duration of this course is four years. The faculty of ILAM comprises of experts in various fields of design industry to ensure that the students can attain a complete knowledge of graphic design.

So, what are you waiting for? Contact atMobile No. - +91 9717094061, +91 9717094063 or visit http://www.ilamindia.in/