ILAM - VLE
The ILAM website is a comprehensive guide to all the departments, activities and publications of the instution.Students will particularly benefit from links to online ILAM-VLE.
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
ILAM -VLE , the VLE employed by the Intuitions , is a valuable resource for all registered students facilitating access to a wide variety of information: learning outcomes, lecture notes, class time-tables, multimedia tutorials, discussion forums, examination results, self-assessment tests and calendar of events for . It is password protected for the exclusive use of students of the ILAM INDIA.
ILAM Information and Communication Technology Services
All students are provided with an e-mail address after registration in ICRI-VLE. It is mandatory that students use this e-mail address for all communication with the Institute. Important notices will be sent to students via their ICRI-VLE group e-mail address. We therefore recommend students check their VLE in-box on a daily basis.
Resource: ILAM-VLE FAQ
In order to use the College network, ILAM-VLE and thence the Internet you must:
1. Check settings on your Laptop\computer
Prior to registration
- Make sure that you have a secure password.
- Make sure that your network settings are correct.
- Make sure that your firewall is ON, and ICMP echo is enabled (for Windows, the programsecuritycheck.exe can be used for this.
Immediately after registration
- Make sure that Windows (or other operating system) is up to date. Go to http://www.windowsupdate.com - repeat until no further updates are available.
- Check that anti-virus and anti-spyware programs are installed and are up to date.
Problems with connections
- No connection: Check that your laptop Wi-Fi is enable properly (leftmost socket if there are more than one)
- No registration page: Settings for networking may be wrong. In particular, you should make sure that your connection is set to automatic (DHCP); this is the default, but you or someone else may have changed it. If you do not know how to set this correctly, consult the IT Office.
- Registration fails: You may have mistyped your crsid (Common Registration Service identifier), or not accepted the conditions.
- Authentication fails: Your password was incorrect?
Use the Network Efficiently
If you have any technical problems accessing the ILAM - VLE, please contact the ILAM Service Desk by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone on below numbers. The service desk is staffed Monday to Saturday, Time 09.30 - 17.30
Campuses Telephone Nos.