Teaching methodology & Assesment
All the programs have been specifically designed to meet, not only the current and domestic, but also the future and global industry needs.
Students are encouraged to develop and take a critical and analytical approach of what they study in the class room. ILAM believes that transfer of learning from classroom to workstation is the hallmark of quality education. ILAM employs a range of effective methodology to ensure quality:
- Classroom teaching by eminent faculty involving lectures, PowerPoint presentations and handouts.
- Stimulated situations and role-plays to give students an insight into understanding of responsibilities of various professionals involved in Logistics and Aviation Industry.
- Workshops are conducted for students to emphasize on problem-solving through interaction and exchange of information.
- Students have access to Institute's computer and Internet facilities, enabling them in data searches and computer-aided decision making.
- Students have access to the well-stocked library on Logistics & Aviation with latest books, periodicals, newspapers, journals, prints and records are available for reading and references.
- Case Studies are given to acquaint the students of real-life Logistics & Aviation situations and are asked to draw inferences and make suggestions.
- Organizing industrial visits for students and faculty to various industries as recommended by the departments.
- Six months compulsory internship program for all the students of the masters program.
Assessment & Delivery Strategy:
The assessment approach allows learners to receive feedback on their progress throughout the course. Delivery strategies focus & reflect the nature of employment within the Aviation & Logistics Industry by encouraging learners to research and carry out assessment in the industry or in simulated working conditions.
Student Mentorship Program:
We at ILAM firmly believe in its philosophy of providing education at par with international standards through class room training and continuous exchange of information with industry professionals to foster professional excellence in design and execution of management skills of our students.
For more details click here