Teaching Methodology & Assesment
All the programs have been specifically designed to meet, not only the current and domestic, but also the future and global industry needs.
Students are encouraged to develop and take a critical and analytical approach of what they study in the class room. ILAM believes that transfer of learning from classroom to workstation is the hallmark of quality education. ILAM employs a range of effective methodology to ensure quality:
- Classroom teaching by eminent faculty involving lectures, power point presentations and hand-outs.
- Stimulated situations and role-plays to give students an insight into understanding of responsibilities of various professionals involved in Logistics and Aviation Industry.
- Workshops are conducted for students to emphasize on problem-solving through interaction and exchange of information.
- Students have access to Institute's computers and Internet facilities, enabling them in data searches and computer-aided decision making.
- Students have access to the well-stocked library on Logistics & Aviation with latest books, periodicals, newspapers, journals, prints and records are available for reading and references.
- Case studies are given to acquaint the students of real-life Logistics & Aviation situations and are asked to draw inferences and make suggestions.
- Organizing industrial visits for students and faculty to various industries as recommended by the departments.
- 6 months compulsory internship program for all the students of the master’s program.