Industrial Visits & Guest Lectures
- We at ILAM believe in balancing theory and practical training. During the course duration we take our students for several industrial visits.
- Industry interface enables students to analyse and understand the ever changing dynamics of the industry. These visits provide students with adequate exposure in tackling live problems encountered in the working of an industrial entity.
- This helps them receive industrial exposure from eminent public personalities in the world of Logistics & Aviation industry.
- As part of a visit, students see work in progress and relevant demonstrations. Employers also talk to the students about career paths, job descriptions, the schooling needed to enter the field and what employers look for in employees.
- These visits are designed to provide students with first-hand knowledge of a working environment.
- ILAM is the only training institute that provides Pre-Placement Preparation (PPP) to all its students, which further helps in interview preparation, personality enhancement, developing communication skills and career planning.
- Industrial visits: Hotel Uppal Orchid’s, Taj Sats, Sky Gourmet, Airport Authority Dehradun Aqua logistics, Vishal Mega mart, pantaloons, Fed ex and several more