ICRI/ILAM has joined hands with one of the India’s Leading Universities - Galgotias University, Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh, India. There are two new Schools of management that have been created, i.e.
School of Logistics & Aviation management – ILAM (Institute of Logistics & Aviation management)
Under this academic collaborative effort ICRI/ILAM students taking admissions in New Delhi campus will study at Galgotias University, which is equipped with world-class facilities. The campus is spread over 52 acres with all the modern amenities such as:
- Sports facilities: Provides access to various sports facilities such as basketball, badminton, tennis and a cricket field.
- Cafeteria:University ensures that students are provided with healthy and hygienic food with mini refreshment joints and vending machines.
- Library: University has a collection of more than 60,000 books to select from, which is fully digitalised for students and staff, i.e. fully automated library.
- 24*7 Wi-Fi enabled campus:Campus has seamless Wi-Fi network
- Gymnasium: A well-equipped gym having latest equipment and machines for students and faculty members.
- Hostel Facility: Separate hostels for boys and girls with adequate safety arrangements with facilities for indoor games such as chess, carom and TT. Students will not only gain access to a world class studying environment, but an opportunity to interact with the extensive alumni with the University.
School of Logistics & Aviation Management
- BBA Aviation management - 3 year
- BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management – 3 year
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management-2 year
- MBA Aviation Management-2 year
School of Clinical Research & Healthcare Management:
- BSc Clinical Research & Healthcare
- MSc Clinical Research -2 year
- MBA Healthcare & Hospital Management -2 Year
- PhD Clinical Research