Certificate in Logistics & Aviation Management
Why to Choose ILAM?
- Warehousing and Inventory Management are crucial for the efficient operation of any organisation involved in manufacturing/ retail or similar industries.
- Certificate in Inventory and Warehouse Management is designed to provide students with a detailed understanding of various aspects of inventory and warehouse management.
- The Logistics market in India is rapidly growing due to explosion in organised retail.
- Indian Logistics Industry was estimated to reach a market size of US$125 billion from USS 90 billion in 2010 by 2015. Industry is expected to need 4, 20,000 skilled people.
- The duration of the course will be 3 Months
Rs. 35,000/- all inclusive
- At the end of the programme. Successful candidates will receive Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Students passing out can also upgrade to higher Degree and Diploma programs in Logistics Management
- The programme utilises Net-based delivery with Multimedia presentation sessions, quizzes and assignments. Additionally, Demonstration sessions and contact sessions are also conducted to impart high-quality learning followed by written Examination.
- Minimum 18 years of age and high school completion or its equivalent Students need competency in or completion of a basic computer operations course.
What Salary Package the Industry offers?
- As per industry estimates, starting salary ranges from Rs. 100000/- to Rs. 480000/- PA depending upon qualification, experience and performance.
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Information Technology
- Transportation analysis
- Global supply chain
- Operations research
- Warehouse Organisation and Functions
- Supply Chain Management Executive
- Logistics Coordinator
- Operations Executive
- I. T. Executive
- Inventory Controller
- Warehouse Managers
- Store Manager
- Inventory Executive and more
- Case Studies
- Written Tests