BBA Finance - 3 Years
What is BBA Finance?
BBA Finance are the most crucial & integral part of any economy & business. No business or economies can standalone without proper accounting. Systematic study that contributes to Merges & Acquisition; Finances & Accounts; Corporate Risk & Investments Strategies counts as a most important part of BBA Finance programme.
This programme comes along with the preparation of Charted Accountancy which simply opens the door of opportunities and is ideal for students who want to pursue CA course in future, thus, saving time & money to them.
- Indian Finance industry is worth US$ 299.04 billion which is comprised of Mergers & Acquisitions; Private Equity; Mutual Funds & Asset Management.
- As per the recent findings of Templeton Emerging Markets Group, Nifty, the Indian financial market's benchmark index, will grow double from its current level within next three to four years.
Curriculum designed is industry oriented mixed with hands-on practical training via industrial visits & guest lectures from industry preparing students for careers of tomorrow.
- Classroom teaching by eminent faculty involving lectures, powerpoint presentations & hand-outs.
- Stimulated situations and role-plays to give students an insight understanding of various activities involved in Accounting Industry.
- Students have access to University computers and Internet facilities, enabling them in data searches and computer-aided decision making.
- Case studies are given to acquaint the students of day to day real time situations and are asked to draw inferences and make suggestions.
- Guest Lectures/ Seminars / Conferences are organized for the students so that they get latest updates about the industry with the chance to meet industry experts.
What would you become?
- Commercial or Investment Bankers
- Insurance Managers
- Sales Manager
- Finance Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller etc.
- Candidates will have the option to pursue Charted Accountancy as career.
- All leading Banks like
- Yes Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Finance Consultancies etc.
Areas to be served
- Corporate Finance
- Asset Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Corporate Banking
- Hedge Fund Management
- Insurance etc.
What would you study?
- English – I
- Spoken English
- Management Concepts
- Accounting - I
- Mathematics for Managers
- Special Accounting
- Mind Management and Human Values
- English – II
- Advance Spoken English
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Accounting- II
- Marketing Management
- Business Laws
- Commercial Economical Knowledge
- Quantitative Techniques & Analysis
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Application Ms-Excel
- Communicative English
- Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
- Cost and Management Accounting – I
- Research Methodology
- Corporate and Other Laws
- Cost and Management Accounting – II
- Foreign Language German
- Environmental Studies
- Advanced Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Auditing and Assurance
- Enterprise Information Systems and Strategic Management
- Financial Management and Economics for Finance
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Minor Project: As Per Approved Topic
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Risk Management
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Soft Skills and Personality Development Training
- Major Project as Per Approved Topic
Candidates need to fill the application form to appear for online test. The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.
12th pass in commerce with Maths stream with min 50% of marks.