Aviation & Travel Tourism Management
MBA in Aviation Management is designed to fulfill the needs of today’s rapidly changing global aviation industry. It’s course curriculum is drawn in direct response to fulfill the specific skill gaps and meet the rising need for developing core managerial skills required in the aviation sector today, both in domestic as well as at the international/global level Employments.
Preview Of The Course Units:
In this course you will learn about the aviation business, what are the different ramp & terminal operations, air transport economics & accounting and aviation safety & securit.
- Overview of international Civil Aviation
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Airport Terminal Operations
- Airlines Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Airlines operations management
- Aviation & environmental issues
- Aviation Marketing
- Strategic management
- Aviation law & Insurance
Unique Features of the program:
- Personality Development
- Foreign Language
- First Aid Training
- Computer Application –CBT (Galileo Basic Training –Triple Package for airlines, hotel & road transportation).
- Industry Attachment: Project Work; Preparation & Presentation
- Integrated experience - Internship/ Training in the Industry for 3-4 months.