About Logistics & Aviation
- Logistics is the art and science of managing and controlling the flow of goods, energy, information and other resources from the source of production to the marketplace.
- A typical supply chain for a product involves input from the supplier, producer, distribution centre, retailer & consumer, whilst transport is the link between all stages - Transportation firms, Third party logistics firms, Manufacturing firms, Merchandizing firms, Consulting firms, Service institutions and other organizations.
- The domestic logistics industry, which is estimated to generate business worth $110 billion in the next two years, would need 4, 20,000 skilled manpower by 2015.
- The Aviation industry in India encompasses a wide range of services related to air transport such as passenger and cargo airlines, unscheduled service operators.
- Infrastructure modernization, huge investment, expanding air fleet & with ever growing economy AVIATION is the hottest sector in term of career.
Areas to be served in Logistics
- Inventory control
- Customer services
- Strategic planning
- The travel and tourism industry contributed a total of 124.8 billion U.S. dollars to GDP in India in 2015- this accounted for approximately six percent of India’s total GDP. Passenger’s growth has grown from 40m to 110m in the last 5 years and is expected to grow up to 150m by 2020. The Industry is providing 28.4 million jobs per year. In the present scenario around 115 domestic airlines and above 60 international airlines are operating in India. Infrastructure modernization, Huge Investment, expanding air fleets and with ever growing economy, Aviation is the hottest sector in terms of Career.
Arrears to be served in Aviation
- Fleet Management
- Ground Handling
- Customer Service
- Crew Scheduling
- Safety and Security
- In- Flight Service
- Slot Allocation
- Medical Tourism