BBA Public Policy
BBA in Public Policy & Administration, with embedded coaching for civil services and other govt jobs
“We all have a dream career and if government job is what you seek, then BBA in Public Policy & Administration will place you one step closer to your dream.”
- The three-year integrated programme has been introduced with a purpose to prepare students for civil services (IAS, IFS, IPS), and to be recruited in income tax, revenue services and in customs.
- Apart from training for the civil services, it also develops you to appear for jobs in railways, Bank PO, SSC (Staff Selection Committee), state government jobs, Provincial Civil Services (PCS) ( like RAS, KAS and so on). as well as jobs in the central services, armed forces, police organisations (BSF, CRPF) and opportunity to be recruited as personnel in income tax operations, insurance sectors, finance & public sectors.
- India’s leading regulating body, The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts one of the most prestigious and competitive exams, civil services, to fill the civil service vacancies for the government of India.
- CSE (Civil Service Examinations) most popularly known as the IAS (Indian Administrative Services) exam is one of the most sought after positions in our country, which is conducted in two phases – UPSC prelims (consisting of general studies and aptitude test) and UPSC mains (composed of Paper A- Indian Language (Qualifying), Paper B- English language (qualifying), one paper of Essay, four General studies papers and two optional papers, ( which is essay-type descriptive, ) followed by a personality-test interview.
The classroom session at ILAM has been segregated in two sections:
- The panel of teachers and experts will help the students to prepare for the preliminary examination which includes Paper I- General Studies and Paper II- Aptitude, mains pattern (optional papers and general studies papers) and rigorous training sessions to face the interview in the finals.
- Apart from emphasis on civil service examinations, the panel also guides you for Bank PO, SSC and other government jobs separately.
- If a student wants to do something beyond the sphere of government domain, he/she can always apply for MBA after obtaining the BBA degree.
BBA in Public Policy and Administration has been designed for those who want to make a change in the government policies and work in its administrative services. The structure of course has been developed in a manner that prepares you for all competitive exams and one has the opportunity to be recruited in any of the government jobs, depending on your hard work and determination. The core branches of this academic discipline include: Ethics in public administration, Policy analysis, Public Budget and Organisational theory in public administration.